Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beware of the hacker!!!!

Go down 
+5
Taxxi
N00B PL0X
Fallon
Jigsaw Is Bk
xxxmanxxxx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

Beware of the hacker!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:00 pm

So as many if u kno a lot of people have been hacked in the last 2 week and am tired of it I got hacked to but am not goin into that Paul can u find the hacker bc we are goin to loss player by this person hacking us it souls be safe to log off with whatever. Want and not have to bank it and why hack a rps any why but plz fix this

( I post this here so people woud read it and kno if Gand, blk, Fallon what to move it u can idk kno ware people would read it at tho )

Beware of the hacker
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:08 pm

xxxmanxxxx wrote:
So as many if u kno a lot of people have been hacked in the last 2 week and am tired of it I got hacked to but am not goin into that Paul can u find the hacker bc we are goin to loss player by this person hacking us it souls be safe to log off with whatever. Want and not have to bank it and why hack a rps any why but plz fix this

( I post this here so people woud read it and kno if Gand, blk, Fallon what to move it u can idk kno ware people would read it at tho )

Beware of the hacker

I bet its you, making it seem like someone else is and your the saver of the heavens accounts.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Jigsaw Is Bk wrote:
xxxmanxxxx wrote:

Beware of the hacker

I bet its you, making it seem like someone else is and your the saver of the heavens accounts.....

Don't be making a accusation like that without some proof. I don't think he has the brain capacity to do that anyways.
Just keep your password safe and don't hint it in anyway. I have a very secure password with numbers and $ signs and so on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Fallon wrote:
Jigsaw Is Bk wrote:
xxxmanxxxx wrote:

Beware of the hacker

Don't be making a accusation like that without some proof. I don't think he has the brain capacity to do that anyways.
Just keep your password safe and don't hint it in anyway. I have a very secure password with numbers and $ signs and so on.

U ur saying am dume lol jking but ya but beware
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:22 pm

No, I'm saying no staff members have been hacked, and thats because we take time in making sure our accounts ARE secure. Your password was probably like your name or something Xxman.
Back to top Go down
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Fallon wrote:
No, I'm saying no staff members have been hacked, and thats because we take time in making sure our accounts ARE secure. Your password was probably like your name or something Xxman.

no my pass is somein that no one kno and it Realy hard to get unlest I got keyloged idk but iown get hacked h is staff
Back to top Go down
N00B PL0X
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 pm

I make sure no one knows my password. I also too have alot of signs,numbers,letters,etc. And xxx, no one knows your password? Really? I know it but I won`t say obviously. I just hope I don`t somehow get hacked...
Back to top Go down
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:54 pm

N00B PL0X wrote:
I make sure no one knows my password. I also too have alot of signs,numbers,letters,etc. And xxx, no one knows your password? Really? I know it but I won`t say obviously. I just hope I don`t somehow get hacked...

I kno u kno it but I changed it like 1 week ago befor. Got hacked so idk
Back to top Go down
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:19 pm

My password is 14 characters long with numbers, I have a bank pin too and all my accounts are differrent. Just simple things you need to do. Also xxxman I would search your pc for any keyloggers etc but your a donator I think whoever was hacking you would be more interested in your paypal if it's a keylogger.
Back to top Go down
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Taxxi wrote:
My password is 14 characters long with numbers, I have a bank pin too and all my accounts are differrent. Just simple things you need to do. Also xxxman I would search your pc for any keyloggers etc but your a donator I think whoever was hacking you would be more interested in your paypal if it's a keylogger.

i will am looking noe thxs a lot..
Back to top Go down
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 am

xxxmanxxxx wrote:
Fallon wrote:
Jigsaw Is Bk wrote:
xxxmanxxxx wrote:

Beware of the hacker

U ur saying am dume lol jking but ya but beware

If you don't want to be called dumb, don't type like you have f'ing epilepsy.
Back to top Go down
D 0 0 M

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:02 am

who hacks over mopar.. sad.
Back to top Go down
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:05 am

Yep it Is realy sad but people will keylog u and ever think
Back to top Go down
Pk Zerker
Pk Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:00 pm

so xxxman do you exactly know who the hacker is ? cuz it seems like you do. confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:17 pm

This is just one big spam fest, half the time if you get hacked it's your fault, whether it's a bad password or an insecure computer you can do A LOT to protect your computer and account. Like I said, major spam fest, and to my knowledge we don't have a "hacker" to beware of, topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware of the hacker!!!!   Beware of the hacker!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware of the hacker!!!!
Page 1 of 1