Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-

Go down 
+6
Paul
dfs yo ass
Fallon
Petros
Bill Hicks
IfuckUhard
10 posters
AuthorMessage
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- Empty
PostSubject: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 pm

YEAH IM DEAD OR BANNED. I LOST FALLONS RED PHAT. I WENT TO SEE PAUL'S FIGHT AGAINST SWAGG WHICH WAS IN WHAT? 5 WILDY?ANY ONE WOULD THINK THATS SAFE? AND I DEAD. WTF. "THE MONK" HAS IT NOW.HE RISKED RUNE PLATELEGS AND NOW HE WONT EVEN REMATCH.THIS IS SO LAME. IM FUCKED GOOD BYE HEAVEN PKZ IM FUCKED.
SO UN FAIR HE RISKED WHAT? RUNE PLATELEGS? REALLY? IT WAS LIKE A 4 HIT I WAS RUNNING? WOW... FALLON FEEL FREE TO BAN ME OR STAB ME OR WHATEVER YOU PLEASE..

WoW WoW WoW WoW Mad Mad Mad MONK I CALL A RM AND RISK THE SAME SHIT. IF YOU DECLINE THIS, THEN WTF. pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale MiddleFinger MiddleFinger

Last edited by IfuckUhard on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.andstuff.webs.com
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Why are you fucked?

Kinda think it's her fault for letting you have the phat.
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 pm

no i feel so bad right now. She let me borrow it under trust D:. Yeah i want a rm monk. Same place risk the damn phat.

Running and 4 hitted. anyone would think 5 wildy would be safe right?

fucking serious. MONK I WANT A FUCKING REMATCH.

I'M PUNCHING MYSELF IN THE STOMACH
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:05 pm

lol if i was Monk i wouldn't rematch.

you'd be lucky if he does.
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:08 pm

well if i don't happened to get ban'd. ill sell all my shit and pay her back

*BILL YOUR NOT HELPING*

Last edited by IfuckUhard on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 pm

you won't get banned lol
And if she does ban you she will be demoted.

Relaaaaaaax. How much is a phat anyway?
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:12 pm

800M-1B monk wont sell it. and i don't want her to get demoted if she bans me. i want to get banned because of this. Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored

Bill, it sounds like you think im afraid of Fallon. I need to either pay her back in some way possible, OR ban me.

Im NOT going to relax. ffs Luna warned me about this. Now im the most hated D: D: D:

-People trusting me meter -
-500[x]
0[]
1[]
2[]
3[]
4[]
100000000[]

Last edited by IfuckUhard on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 pm

It's a game, if she hates you for this she has some priorities to set straight.
If you need help paying her cash i'll help.
Fancy taking a phat into the wild with more then 2 other items though.
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:23 pm

would it be wise to start a topic saying "Taking donations in paying Fallon back to not get raped by a knife organization"?
Jw

btw im adding the trust meter to my sig. fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 pm

How about this; Instead of asking to be banned, log off and never get back on.
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Petros, nobody cares what you want. obviously you don't like me and i don't give a Censored
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:33 pm

That's not true, ilu. Very Happy

I mean no one will ban you for asking to be banned.
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Thats not the point, im not afraid of getting banned. Im afraid of Fallon herself o_O Sad isn't it -_-

P.S- i want this thread locked after Fallon responds to it.

Going to bed, sad. :'c
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Well, I know not to trust you anymore. Its just a game though, Nick will be mad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
dfs yo ass

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:18 pm

hmm sucks.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Petros wrote:
How about this; Instead of asking to be banned, log off and never get back on.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Well, I think the whole issue is that you were attacked in the first place. You were attacked simply because that guy is a dipshit and you were wearing your phat. I think actions should be taking against the other guy as well. But that's just my opinion.

I think what needs to happen is that you get a certain time period in order to reimburse her phat. Aka you have a time limit and by the end of it, you need to return either the same one, or another of the same color. I don't care how you do it, just you need to do it. Anyone disagree to that?

Back to top Go down
P H R E A K
P H R E A K

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:02 pm

no i totally agree.and btw luna you are way more helpfull than paul not to be rude paul but you never help your players you only have smartass remarks when they ask you questions and you need to learn how to be more of a helpfull respectfull person if your going to run a server i have no prblems with this server i really love i just think you need to grow up.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Way to lose more of the things I give you. Your really bad luck, ya know that?
Back to top Go down
the monk
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Ok, i attacked him and fought him. that was a complete lie a "4 hit"?

The fight lasted around 3mins id say, he fought back and eat id say around all his food. He did not make any attempt to run or tell me to get off him.

Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Topic closed for useless spam and replies. You went into the wilderness and lost an item, it happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-   OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT   -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON- Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG LOST FALLONS PHAT -FEEL FREE TO BAN ME FALLON-
Page 1 of 1