Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can people quit it?

Go down 
+4
Bill Hicks
Luna
IfuckUhard
Fallon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallon

Can people quit it? Empty
PostSubject: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:39 am

I get flamed at least 100 times in 2 hours for safing, using good armor, using DFS special, Veng, and not knowing how to PK. Well I'm obviously PKing right because I rarely die. Its not my fault I'm willing to risk 65M in items while others risk 200k. Thats why I safe, when people risk DFS and such I wont eat at 50, I'll eat 30. I'm playing the game my way and if you don't like it, no ones making you fight me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:47 am

Tell those kids right Fallon Twisted Evil I've seen most of your fights. Only a couple kids say good fight. The rest that don't are just losers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.andstuff.webs.com
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:14 am

IfuckUhard wrote:
Tell those kids right Fallon Twisted Evil I've seen most of your fights. Only a couple kids say good fight. The rest that don't are just losers.
So true, so true.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:38 am

Fair knows how to pk.

I still don't understand the "offensiveness" people think calling someone a safer is.
I mean really safing is smart. Means if they spec a 25 25 with dds your likely to survive.
Back to top Go down
dfs yo ass

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:10 am

You had to make a topic whyy??
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 am

You had to reply to it? whyy?
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jori
Jori

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 am

Fallon wrote:
I get flamed at least 100 times in 2 hours for safing, using good armor, using DFS special, Veng, and not knowing how to PK. Well I'm obviously PKing right because I rarely die. Its not my fault I'm willing to risk 65M in items while others risk 200k. Thats why I safe, when people risk DFS and such I wont eat at 50, I'll eat 30. I'm playing the game my way and if you don't like it, no ones making you fight me.

Heres my point lol. Was roaming through forums while i eat breakfast Very Happy.

Pking is Player killing. Who would want to die? Like really if there was a real wildy irl lol you would do everything not to die. Its all about tactics and strategy.

Saying someone doesnt know how to pk is bs. Theres not one specific way of pking, not one.

You can do whatever , when there are some actual fact proof rules in pking that arent made up from players , i want those noobs to come and show me. Until then we do whatever Razz
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 am

Jori wrote:
Fallon wrote:

Heres my point lol. Was roaming through forums while i eat breakfast Very Happy.

Pking is Player killing. Who would want to die? Like really if there was a real wildy irl lol you would do everything not to die. Its all about tactics and strategy.

Saying someone doesnt know how to pk is bs. Theres not one specific way of pking, not one.

You can do whatever , when there are some actual fact proof rules in pking that arent made up from players , i want those noobs to come and show me. Until then we do whatever Razz

That is why Jori is the pk master.
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 am

Lol, Jori is the pk master? I think today i can kill both Fallon and Jori hehe Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 am

I r teh pk master, I AM TEH PK MASTER.

Y'all noobies just don't know meh yet.
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Sounds like you kids r challenging Jori Very Happy Jori accepts Banana

hohohoho
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 pm

How bouts we close this topic for going OFF topic? Yay soundz good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can people quit it?   Can people quit it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can people quit it?
Page 1 of 1