Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallon

OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! Empty
PostSubject: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:10 am

Um... I'm a Mod ingame and currently a section moderator on the Heaven-Pkz.tk forums. I am a 14 year old girl and attempted to stop Caleb in his recent uprising thing. Anyways going for Global Mod/Forum Mod on the forums and thats me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:13 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 am

OMG ITS FALLON *BOW* lol great to see ya on here Smile Can't wait till the forum gets more active!
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:15 am

Paul wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I prefer them actually. I've used them on other servers and find them easy to negotiate. Change our banner though.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:17 am

Don't really have a banner right now, need one made :/
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 am

Ashleys pretty good with PS maybe you can ask her?
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 am

I used to play wow Private servers for a bit with my old ex and this was the kinda forums I had to run them so lol, I'm used to this set up! and um this was a 5min project here lol
OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! Banner
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:29 am

It's really good but doesn't really match the forums. Could you make it wider?
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:31 am

Well Id rather just make a new one cause I don't really like that one, Gime an idea on what you want and I can make it, I'ma go to bed here in a few so I'll check back tommorow. Or PM me.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:37 am

Alright yeah make a new one. Put some themes of runescape such as dds specs, pk drops, a pk theme. Btw sorry for getting so off topic on your thread fallon.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:43 am

No its fine. Just trying to advance our forums in anyway and after all its just a intro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!   OMG GTFO ITS FALLON! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG GTFO ITS FALLON!
Page 1 of 1