Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voting - DROP PARTY!!

Go down 
+6
Super Swag
Leo
Jigsaw Is Bk
Bill Hicks
Luna
Paul
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

Voting - DROP PARTY!! Empty
PostSubject: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Hello everyone Smile. I've decided to host a drop party when we achieve 300 votes on runelocus. We currently (as of 7/11/10) have 223. When we reach 300 votes I will give make an announcement that I will be hosting a drop party so everyone has a fair chance to know about it and come. I will be dropping rares: godswords/hilts/VERY rare unobtainable items, etc. Do whatever you need to do to vote. Vote yourself every 24 hours, ask your friends/neighbors, go to a library, your parents work, etc. Voting will get us more players and more players = a better and more fun community for everyone. If this goes well I will host a drop party at 400 votes, 500, 600, etc. Anyways, go vote now!

Vote here: http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=2292

Currently vote count: 303/300
- (updating)

Current Ranking: #25

We have hit 300! Congratulations!!

Last edited by Paul on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 pm

all I have to ask is.. Bunny ears? xD
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Might drop those Whistle
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:11 pm

You'd make a very happy Luna. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 am

How lovely.
Time to get voting
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:04 am

mmk sounds cool, but people will still be annoyed if they cant make it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 am

hopefully ill be there ....
sounds good....
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 am

Jigsaw Is Bk wrote:
mmk sounds cool, but people will still be annoyed if they cant make it.

I'm giving a 12-24 hour warning before I do the drop party so if they miss it, it'll be there own fault.
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:58 am

Just like the old days, without the dildos of course.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:15 pm

To be perfectly honest, I think the drop parties you held on the old server contributed to it's fall and reset. I.E. People would dupe the crap out of whatever they got, ruin the economy, and then be reset and leave. It's a good idea in practice, but from experience I wouldn't recommend it. I know you'll probably go ahead with it anyway, which is why I'd like to request ::checkbank for Admins. This has been an opinion by Gandalf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:32 pm

I know gandalf but I'm only dropping one of each rare item. 1 of each phat maybe, not more than 1 of an item and it will be controlled. Also I have fixed every dupe (not anymore that I know of). And I need to do this temporarily to get more players.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Fair enough, I'm confident that you've fixed just about every dupe that's out there, but dupers tend to be very persistent.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Paul wrote:
I know gandalf but I'm only dropping one of each rare item. 1 of each phat maybe, not more than 1 of an item and it will be controlled. Also I have fixed every dupe (not anymore that I know of). And I need to do this temporarily to get more players.

why not do vote for cash when someone votes they get 5m -10m. but you would need to code something in so it gives the person the money when they log in:( I think this would be better then a drop Party or why don't you do that number thing agen that was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.com/
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Joe wrote:
Paul wrote:

why not do vote for cash when someone votes they get 5m -10m. but you would need to code something in so it gives the person the money when they log in:( I think this would be better then a drop Party or why don't you do that number thing agen that was a good idea.
Someone already went through this with you..

Runelocus will remove us from their list if we provide money for voting. We don't want to be off runelocus, we're not stupid, we're not going to have voting give you money. Can you understand that? Someone tells you it once, don't ask about it again, when you are just going to get the same exact answer.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:04 pm

am just saying this bc other people do this and they don't get banned
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:42 pm

It's not really worth the risk, and you're the only one I've seen complaining/wanting this. End of story is it will not happen so stop asking about it.

And Paul, you also should be coding in for mods to have mute. The drop party is not a bad idea at all, and we could actually have it in the party room if you worked that out. (Make a teleport to there or have the doors working.)
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I don't think you should release all the Phat colors yet. Maybe only drop 1 or 2 different colors. Like red and green, then wait till we gain a bit more players until releasing the rest. Also is Joe xxxman?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Fallon wrote:
I don't think you should release all the Phat colors yet. Maybe only drop 1 or 2 different colors. Like red and green, then wait till we gain a bit more players until releasing the rest. Also is Joe xxxman?
Everyone thinks he is.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Luna wrote:
Fallon wrote:
Everyone thinks he is.

All right, thanks darling.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 pm

can you make a dragon Phate and drop it?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Joe wrote:
I believe the proper name is PLATE, and I doubt he will. He hasn't even mentioned putting it ingame, and he has not shown any sign that he wants one.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Luna wrote:
Joe wrote:
I believe the proper name is PLATE, and I doubt he will. He hasn't even mentioned putting it ingame, and he has not shown any sign that he wants one.

I mean party hat. and Paul if we 500 votes will you post a pic of your sleff
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Joe wrote:
Luna wrote:
Joe wrote:

I mean party hat. and Paul if we 500 votes will you post a pic of your sleff

In the 6 years I've known paul, not once has he ever showed me a picture. Why would he show some stranger offering to help get 500 votes for a picture.

Goodluck with that deal.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:27 pm

we just hit 301. good job Paul on making a good server all by your self.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Yell, not all by himself, every server isen't "By themselves", but yeah he did most of the updates and edited alot of the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting - DROP PARTY!!   Voting - DROP PARTY!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting - DROP PARTY!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next