Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
durial56
Starter
Starter

I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system. Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system.   I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:05 am

This is getting under my skin very fast. Out of 19 barrows trips I have gotten 1 barrows item once, it was like 169 bolt racks. I'm getting fed up with mind runes. This really needs to be changed.

Edit:
Just got more runes. Blood runes this time. Not as bad as the mind runes but I would much rather get a Rune Platebody.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system.   I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 am

It's completely random. Some people get 2 barrows items in 1 run, some people get none in 20 runs. It's just random and if your persistent you will get a good reward.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system.   I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:06 am

I think they should be more rare, when theres like heaps of people with an item eg dfs. They start to lose the term "rare"
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system.   I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:58 am

Ok, it's almost excactly like runescape, Please don't complain about Paul's coding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system.   I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm getting very upset with the barrows rewards system.
Page 1 of 1