Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Pk Event!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akatsuki
Starter
Starter

Clan Pk Event! Empty
PostSubject: Clan Pk Event!   Clan Pk Event! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:03 pm

PK EVENT!

This is an event i trieed putting togetheer on helix-world but it turned out unnsuccessful, i was a mod on their forums soo things were easier.. i've been a mod on forumotions forum for a long timee and can explain how it woks but i will like to open this event onn heavens pkz! i hope to see it successful.

Hello, i am akatsuki co-organiser for the clan R.I.P.. i will like to put together a well organized pk event for the fun of our clan and many othes who will register to take part in this event. ( Helix-world )

First thing i will like to get stright is that i will not tolerate fools XD, if you want to register your clan in this event do it wisely and follow the format.. if you take it as a joke you will be kicked off event, i am only doing such because i want to get a well organized and successful event together.

Format:

Clan name:

Total number of players in clan:

Type of clan:

Reason you are registering:

Prepared to risk a few good items?:

Will your clan follow the rules?:

I recommend you follow this format or don't register at all. This is a fun pk match so make sure you have 2 of any items you will be risking, you are not forced to risk good items but if you want your clan to be victorious in this event... i suggest you take the risk.

Registration will be closed on wensday two days from now, so register fast! After we have the clans registered you can decied if you want a team pk event or a every clan for themself pk event. Once this is decieded, we will try to get a date and time together.. as i will not be able to get online to make sure things go in order so i will like any owners or mod to help take care of this event when it is to start.

Time to vote where you want event to be held, format for voting is below.

Format:

Where do you want pk to be held?:

Why do you pick this spot?:

Follow this format for voting for where the pking should be held, after votes are in i will check and see which spot wins.

This will be harder on me to organise since i can only do this through forums, so please try and make things less complacated. I will be putting together an event team.. yes an event team, This team will help me organise both on forums and they will take care of things in-game. Spots to join this team is opened, use the format below to register for this team.. not everyone will get accepted, and if you are apart of this team.. you can't cheat by helping your clan in any way, but you will be allowed to take part in the pking when it starts.

Team registration Format:

Forum name:

In-game name:

Reason for wanting to join:

Will you follow the rules?:

Are you willing to help make any orginised events a success?:

that is the format. I don't want any idiots trying to join the team XD, i need hard working people. I will take full responsiblity for this team, hopefully they will not let me down.

This event will go like this, first once we figure out the pk spot.. the team and I will place each clan at different corners to start, this way they will be separated and have to find each other. If this goes as a team pk match, it will be teams of 2 clans.. it will mostly depend on how many clans get registered. Team clans will wear a certian cape so they know they are on the same team. I hope this turns out a success, if it does.. i will be more than happy to put together more events.

P.S. Do NOT go off-topic, i don't want random post.. only talk of this event in this topic, this way i don't get confused.

Clans In Event

Event Team

Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

Clan Pk Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Pk Event!   Clan Pk Event! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 pm

In all honesty, I don't believe the server has been open long enough for a public clan pk event...
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Starter
Starter

Clan Pk Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Pk Event!   Clan Pk Event! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Oh, it hasn't.. well i thought you have been since there are alot of players Razz. I see you're a kindoms heart fan =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Pk Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Pk Event!   Clan Pk Event! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Pk Event!
Page 1 of 1