Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swag for Admin New

Go down 

Swag For Admin
YES!
Swag for Admin New I_vote_lcap50%Swag for Admin New I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Kinda
Swag for Admin New I_vote_lcap17%Swag for Admin New I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No
Swag for Admin New I_vote_lcap33%Swag for Admin New I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Swag for Admin New Empty
PostSubject: Swag for Admin New   Swag for Admin New EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 pm

In-game everyone(or almost everyone) knows me as Super Swagg, on cbox i'm »_ℓìℓ_κєи_«. I've been admin on here before so now i'm reapplying again.

Before i was admin on here but i've been demoted a few times for dumb reasons and people claiming me of abusing. Though now i've learned my lesson i don't think i would ever want to put myself in a situation as such. I would like everyone's support and respect, those who i haven't gotten yet i would like to earn it. If i have done anything wrong to you or anyone else please inform me. I might not be perfect but i would like to get close or come halfway any mistakes or problems i have that players don't agree or doesn't like if you tell me i can hopefully fix them if they are reasonable. All these features makes me a better admin, player, friend, and a person in life. Now this is my admin app. Enjoy.

-What is your real name?My real name is Ken.

-What is your location and time you are on? I'm from FL, US and Eastern Timezone

-Have you been Moderator or Admin at any other community?Many others such as on here many times and also on big servers such as Cheatskape

-What else can you do for us?Help players, become a big part of the community, make sure players follow the rules, and giving consequences to players who break those rules. Those are some of the things i would like to do as an admin and i can do it better being an admin. I believe that i can do a good job as admin since i am helpful on the server I can also keep server under control and announce things to players when needed. Over the time that server was shut down i learned alot from being staff on other servers. It helped me experience being staff outside this server alone and prepared me for the better or the worst. I wish that everyone will agree with me being admin.

-Do you have any experience in any codes? No I don't really know how to code at all, soz Sad.

-How many hours a day do you play for? Sometimes about 2-6 hrs possiblly depending on what i do, I can be pretty active but sometimes i can be pretty inactive, i might not login for like a day possiblly since its summer time its great outside so i wanna spend time with friends.

-How long have you played for? I have been playing for a while, i started since there was only about 10 players and many of the players today haven't even played yet.

I hope everyone can support me. Don't vote for me as a friend or as a funny person or good person. Vote for me as a player, Leave comment after voting pl0x Very Happy. No haters xD
-Thanks to Supporters and Non Supporters, All opinions can make a change.
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Swag for Admin New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swag for Admin New   Swag for Admin New EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 am

I don't want to be admin any more app closed by me.
Back to top Go down

Swag for Admin New
Page 1 of 1