Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!

Go down 
+3
Joe
o
Luna
7 posters

Did this guide help?
Yes, Thank you!
Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! I_vote_lcap91%Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
Meh.
Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! I_vote_lcap9%Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Not really.
Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! I_vote_lcap0%Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:46 am

Let me start by saying this. STALLS DO NOT WORK. They are disabled since you can auto them.
Don't ask Paul to add them, Don't ask anyone what level you need to thieve them, Just know that to train the thieving skill you must train on npcs. Respect Paul's reasoning for disabling them.

Thieving does take a few hours, but it is one good way for new players to get money, as you can get 45 mill or higher from getting 99 thieving, and after that you can keep thieving the hero for decent cash.

To start thieving, tele to home(Edgeville) and thieve men in the building nearby. You can also thieve men around Lumbridge, or at Falador. Also now men have been added at Ardougne, but it is up to you where to start. The location shown below is their location at Edgeville.
Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! Thievi12
3k gold per steal. If you fail to steal, you get hit 1.
240 xp per steal, meaning your first steal will get you to level 3.

You can also thieve Al Kharid Guards at level 25, which is fine if you get tired of men. But you can skip these and just thieve men till level 40. It's up to you. Al Kharid is in the City teleport (Shown in the Ardougne screenshots.) or via an Amulet of Glory.
Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! Thievi15
5k gold per steal. They hit for 1 if you fail to steal.

Once you get 40 using either way, I recommend teleing to Ardougne. The tele in your mage book to get there is shown in yellow.
Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! Thievi17

Thieve guards(blue) till level 55, then Knights of Ardougne(orange) till 70. After Knights start on Paladins(Red) till level 80.
Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! Thievi13
You can also find guards at Varrock, Home(Edgeville) and Falador.
Guards are 10k gold per steal(7.5k if around other locations)
Spoiler:
Knights are 15k gold, and Paladins are 25k gold.
If you fail to thieve a guard, you can get hit for 2. You probably won't need food till you start Knights or Paladins unless you are a skiller with only 10hp, in that case you might need some food. Knights hit for 3, Paladins hit for 4.
At level 80, you can start thieving the Hero.
Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! Thievi14
Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! Thievi16
30k gold per steal. If you fail to steal, you get hit 5.

Overview:
Way 1;
1-40 Men/Women
40-55 Guards
55-70 Knights of Ardougne
70-80 Paladins
80-99 Hero

Way 2;
1-25 Men/Women
25-40 Al Kharid Guards
40-55 Guards
55-70 Knights of Ardougne
70-80 Paladins
80-99 Hero

Thanks to Jigsaw is bk♥

Last edited by Luna on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
o
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:53 pm

How long does it take to get 99 thieving using the methods you posted?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:00 am

o wrote:
How long does it take to get 99 thieving using the methods you posted?
I did mine with the 150x and 300x rates, so it would not be accurate for me to tell you how long it took me. If anyone wants to give me a time it took them, they can let me know and I'll put it in the guide, giving them due credit.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 am

it took me 2 hours give or take so time bc I think I was texting when I was doing this 99 but really nice guide happy I could help you out
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.com/
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 am

It took me a couple of hours but I made around 45m in the process with the new money rates paul has put in so, well worth the 99 I say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:42 am

I'll take Ryan's word on this.. Thanks anyways Joe or John, whatever your name is..
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Trying it out atm everything is going fine, the cape matches my Phat xD(only reason i'm getting 99 Very Happy).
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Super Swag wrote:
Trying it out atm everything is going fine, the cape matches my Phat xD(only reason i'm getting 99 Very Happy).

What color is your phat, black?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:09 am

i0wn3v3ry wrote:
Super Swag wrote:

What color is your phat, black?
I would say purple since black isn't ingame..
Back to top Go down
CJ
CJ

PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:46 am

haha I had 99 before I even used the forums, but nice guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!   Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thieving guide 1-99; ALWAYS UPDATED!
Page 1 of 1