Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omfg i would like to thank devin...

Go down 
+2
Petros
Lozo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lozo
Starter
Starter

Omfg i would like to thank devin... Empty
PostSubject: Omfg i would like to thank devin...   Omfg i would like to thank devin... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Devin just called me like 10min ago and told me heaven was back thank u so much dud and i love are tals on the pho lat at nigt Omfg i would like to thank devin... 910790 Omfg i would like to thank devin... 910790 Omfg i would like to thank devin... 910790 Omfg i would like to thank devin... 910790 Omfg i would like to thank devin... 910790 Omfg i would like to thank devin... 910790 call me 1330-770-7015

paul i am goin donat soon
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i would like to thank devin...   Omfg i would like to thank devin... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Thanks Devin....
Back to top Go down
devin
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: wow   Omfg i would like to thank devin... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:04 pm

that is soo funny who ever did this was a fail (joey) and also the funny thing is i didnt even call him ur jsut tryin to make me hated already
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i would like to thank devin...   Omfg i would like to thank devin... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:21 pm

English please?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i would like to thank devin...   Omfg i would like to thank devin... EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 am

I'd say English would be;
Lorenzo still hasn't learned spelling or grammar, and for some strange reason still thinks he's wanted on Heavenz. He thinks people actually want his phone number/want to call him. AND, He's just going to get on everyone's nerves again. I vote for Paul ip-banning him as soon as he gets on. >.>
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i would like to thank devin...   Omfg i would like to thank devin... EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:20 am

Permission to say : lol?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omfg i would like to thank devin...   Omfg i would like to thank devin... Empty

Back to top Go down

Omfg i would like to thank devin...
Page 1 of 1