Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swag's Legacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Swag's Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Swag's Legacy   Swag's Legacy EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:56 pm

I first started Runescape Private servers when one day i saw a spammer on Runescape saying something about "Cheatskape". I was like whoa has the word CHEAT sounds like something i'd enjoy. So i went and looked it up on Youtube and looked it up. I saw clicking on doors for leveling up i was spooked almost like i found rice land. So i decided to download it and i was like about 10 so i had no clue how to get the thing to work...Then i didn't know how to get it playing, figures theres big thing that said CLICK TO PLAY or somethin like that. One day i was thieving and heard Blk Shadow43 talking about some server with this dude who had an awesome wep named "Fusion" but i didn't really care. Then on CS there was some misunderstandinds with me and others so i got banned alot. One day i got Perm. Banned sucks i had no where to go but back on Runescape. So then i went out and played some server called "Superscape" it wasn't too bad about 50 players. I played for about 3 months and got mod, things got boring and i left.

Then bad news came my dad was showing signs of lung cancer and there was about a 80% chance of him having it. So i quit the computer for a while, i even quit football for two seasons. Then worst news came my dad broke his leg and when he was in the hospital he was diagnosed with bigger problems(no need to go details and no it doesn't involve STDs'). So while i quit football, didn't really lay off the food and stuff. After i loss the "couple" of pounds i gained after quiting football and things i decided to go back to RSPS. I went on Runelocus and then looked on the lower pages and saw a sweet looking server called "Heaven-Pkz". On the cbox i met Connor(Petros) so then i remember seeing him on CS and he told me that it was Fusion's(aka Paul) server. I was like hmm i remember something about this so i decided to join. That was the beginning when i joined i was 13 it was about in June around this time. Figures i never joined the forums until about 2 months later.

So Paul saw me helping out and all so he told me i could donate a RS acc for members so i did and i started pking on here. Everything was fun and all but i kept getting piled so i decided to join Twisted one of the best pking clans in game. Then i met Pker1 who was a good pker and a friend, so Paul decided to get us to vote more by giving us a drop party at every 50 votes. Soon we realize we were at number 15 or so on Runelocus, we had 70+ players sometimes even 100's. Then i got mod and i met Nick(Gandalf) it was pretty much just a coinsedence i was standing at home and met him so we started talking and became good friends. As things kept going the server started having a big problem, dupers. I couldn't do anything to help the situation but the threaten and confiscate the duped items. I moved along and played the server and made more friends such as Thomas, Connor(Petros), Connor(F4rming from CS), Pker1, Mikey Boi, and Gandalf. Then later on i got demoted(only the first time out of the many), I didn't realize why...People just hated me for pking them and said things that were true about me. I'm sure people such as Jake(Time) felt the same way. The once Joee came along things kinda got worst, half the server with on a riot, wasn't harmful but about 40 people sitting around farting was pretty funny. So dupes got worst and worst Paul decided to reset the server... Then about 2 weeks after that my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer. Most people called me a lier to feel bad for me but believe what you want, your dad isn't the one who is dieing everyday... But today he is fine and his cancer starting going away.

After the reset i got my mod back but only in a short period of time did it get tooken away again... A group of kids i forgot who they were but tried to get me pissed off so i could mute them... They donated about 30$ so Paul took their side instead of mine. I wanted to spend more time with my dad so i decided to quit for about a month. When i came back i saw Nick was admin and we had a couple more players than we did. It wasn't the best of things but things were getting better. More trouble was around the corner when Caleb came... He so said he was going to have his players join our server, worked out pretty nice until the noobs started cussing us out in diff languages. So we didn't like them and some of them ever said they were gonna get admin because they were admin on Gay Planet or w\e. Then came Wrec who was my friend i met on here while he played but i figured he was up to no good with Brandon (Blk Shadow43). Then Nick said he was quiting i didn't think that worked out because i left for about a week, came back and saw him Co. So i confiscated alot of dupes along with Jigsaw(Ryan) he was probably by far one of the best donators who actually did their job. There was many people i met and became friends with after the reset that i'm sure i would've never known about before the reset. Some of them were Dan(Leo) aka Ginger, Fallon(Fallon) who had serious mood swings, Jamie(Mrs Rune or somethin like that), xxxmanxxxx(didn't want to meet him), zzzmanzzzz(he was actually alot better person than xxxman), there might've been more i didn't mention hope you'll forgive me Razz. Later on i got demoted a couple more times but that was only for a short time, one day i logged in on the forums and saw "Hacked by Penor" weird... I thought Paul was going gay or something so i told myself the DBZ must be getting to him. Then someone told me that we were hacked... Another reset this server didn't last any longer than a week or so. Paul decided to bring in another friend to be owner. Nick and I wasn't too happy about mostly me though so idk if that was the reason or not but it triggered Paul to turn off server. After that it left me with question marks, i didn't have any where to go so i decided to go back to CS.

More great things were to come though, i became admin on CS after about 2 months of the reset. I started making friends on there. Almost every week i would check on the forums to see if anything new was going on, I started going on RS to talk to Nick, Dan, and others. So about 3 days ago i came on MSN and Dan said Paul was reopening the server i was like WOW a new beginning all over again Very Happy.

Things I Did after Heaven-Pkz

So i played football again after everything that went on. I became first string runningback for my school and this year i'm gonna be 15 and going to try to lead them to the Regional Finals since theres no national for middle school. I started learning how to cook, i'm not bad but its alright. I'm got a job at Winn Dixie bagging groceries for about 2 or 3 months. I got almost enough money for a Kawaski Ninja once i'm 15.

Special Thanks[u]

Paul - For being a good owner kinda and for giving me and chance to play your server, also for demoting me 4 times.
Nick- For being a supportive friend and being an awesome mexican.
Connor- For helping me from the begginning and being an awesome wanna be mexican
Ryan- For being a kool Brit*
Dan- For being a ginger and a friend*
Jake- For being racist
Fallon- For having serious mood swings on me(Dunno if it was her period or not)
Luna- For being a friend*
Jamie- For telling me weird stuff and being a friend*

* = Cyber daters, tsk tsk tsk
These name i mention are crucial you're going to need us Very Happy.

The end.Or Is It?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

Swag's Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swag's Legacy   Swag's Legacy EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Lol liking the story but wtf is with the colour scheme? XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Paul