Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rollz for mod :)

Go down 
5 posters

Should he become a mod?
Yes
Rollz for mod :) I_vote_lcap0%Rollz for mod :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Rollz for mod :) I_vote_lcap69%Rollz for mod :) I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Maybe so
Rollz for mod :) I_vote_lcap0%Rollz for mod :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
idk
Rollz for mod :) I_vote_lcap23%Rollz for mod :) I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
He is a great person, and should be a moderator!
Rollz for mod :) I_vote_lcap8%Rollz for mod :) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
i got rollz
i got rollz

Rollz for mod :) Empty
PostSubject: Rollz for mod :)   Rollz for mod :) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:35 am

Well to start off with, my name is Michael P. Hall of the State of Ohio Smile
I have been administrator on 7 different servers, all of which were shut down due to lack of funds and threats from jagex.
Also, i have had experience of being a moderator on 10 other private servers, and those days were really fun but i have grown fond of heavens Smile
I am on my computer for about 2 hours on the weekday (my parents limit my computer time. not cool.), and 2-10 hours on the weekend. Of those times i am either on YouTube, myspace or heavens, mainly heaven-pkz though.
I have been with heaven-pkz since the beginning of the OLD server BEFORE the reset.
I know a lot of the players on the server and most of them are my friends that i talk to every day. Like ever person, we make some enemies, everybody does... so yes i have made some enemies on the server and don't really like to talk about it or even think about it.
-----
Now a little about me Smile

Like I said a few lines above, my name is Michael Hall. I am 13 years old and am turning 14 on November 23rd 2009. I love to play runescape private servers and am learning to create my own at the moment Smile
But i will not turn away from heaven-pkz, it is EXTREMELY addicting and unbelievable fun.
I am learning to code and are learning the basics of coding private servers. And NO! If i do release it to the public, which i probably wont, i wont advertise it on the heaven-pkz forums Smile

Well right now I'm really tired and cant really think of anything else to add to the post so i guess ill just post it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
N00B PL0X
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Rollz for mod :)   Rollz for mod :) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:44 pm

No, I believe you need 40+ posts. Also, I don`t seem to see you logged in that much. Maybe be more interactive with some of the new players and help around then you might get my vote.-Jesse\N00b Pl0x-
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Rollz for mod :)   Rollz for mod :) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Even though you've played for a while, I don't ee you on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Rollz for mod :)   Rollz for mod :) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:50 pm

He plays like 2 hours a day. I'm at a maybe decision at the moment. I will edit it when I make up ma mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: Rollz for mod :)   Rollz for mod :) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Hmm, I can see you as a good mod. However you need to meet the requirements. It was a good app, I voted idk. Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
i got rollz
i got rollz

PostSubject: Re: Rollz for mod :)   Rollz for mod :) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:48 pm

Thanks guys Smile
im on as much as i can..i have a few differant accounts i play on so if you dont see me on one, im prolly on a differant one
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollz for mod :)   Rollz for mod :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rollz for mod :)
Page 1 of 1