Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report Abuse Guideline and Section Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

Report Abuse Guideline and Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: Report Abuse Guideline and Section Rules   Report Abuse Guideline and Section Rules EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 am

First off I'd like to mention that this and the Appeals forum are personally managed by myself, and I have read through and solved just about every topic in each section, so here are the rules for this section first off.

*Section Rules*
-If you start a flame war on your own report of someone else, it won't look too believable.
-The same applies if your the one being reported and you flame the reporter, won't look to good.
-If you are a Forum Moderator, NEVER close a valid report unless it has been solved/discredited.
-The only time you may close a report on yourself, if you are a Forum Moderator, is if it lacks ample proof.
-As a Forum Moderator YOU ARE NEVER to delete these, even if their closed, in the event they need to be re-opened.
-Quotes will not be accepted as valid proof of Forum Abuse, get a screen picture, as anyone can write a quote and say someone else did it.
-Forum Moderators are not allowed to edit valid Abuse reports in ANY WAY except for misuse of the forum such as cursing and foul language.

*Report Abuse Template*
-The In-game or Forum username(s) of the player(s) you are reporting.
-What rule(s) they have broken.
-EVIDENCE of the rule that has been broken, a screen picture, a video, chat clippings, anything relevant to your report.
-If possible, time and date of the "abuse"

**If a report contains no proof of any kind, it will be locked, and is not to be taken seriously.**
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/

Report Abuse Guideline and Section Rules
Page 1 of 1