Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sell items in stores

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
godrange73
godrange73

sell items in stores Empty
PostSubject: sell items in stores   sell items in stores EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:07 pm

ok so i was crafting so i can make some furys and then i discovered that i coudent sell the glories i had made this is bull crap i lost soo much damn money (well not alot) on this shit but still people who dont have the money (like me) you cant afford to loose money/items!so please fix this so you can sell items into the general stores or something!
Back to top Go down
zo

PostSubject: Re: sell items in stores   sell items in stores EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:19 pm

godrange73 wrote:
ok so i was crafting so i can make some furys and then i discovered that i coudent sell the glories i had made this is bull crap i lost soo much damn money (well not alot) on this shit but still people who dont have the money (like me) you cant afford to loose money/items!so please fix this so you can sell items into the general stores or something!

alch the glory u make ur money back
but if u have 99 mage then it is a washt but that what i did to get back my 300m or so
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: sell items in stores   sell items in stores EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:49 pm

Try vanaka
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sell items in stores   sell items in stores Empty

Back to top Go down

sell items in stores
Page 1 of 1