Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want my stuff back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
robinhood6k

i want my stuff back Empty
PostSubject: i want my stuff back   i want my stuff back EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:35 pm

leo had my lended zuriels i let fallon use and she let em us her ags and when she got hacke di was worried about ym zuriels and now she quit an leo had it now jigsaw has it and i want it back because nick told them "robin if your gonna be a stupid cunt about it take the items" and they jsut kept teasing me with it
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: i want my stuff back   i want my stuff back EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:41 pm

dude it wasnt my fault, fallon quit and GAVE ME all the items she owned,
you can ask gandalf for proof for this or SUPER SWAG because he was even there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you werent even on, i havent done anything wrong.
AND THATS A LIE NICK SAID I DONT HAVE TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING,
AND I AM NOT TEASIGN YOU AT ALL, IM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
robinhood6k

PostSubject: Re: i want my stuff back   i want my stuff back EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:48 pm

lier its a reason i put in quotes dumb ass
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: i want my stuff back   i want my stuff back EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Robin a trade is a trade IDC what ur reasons are you traded her and the exact words i heard you say was "i traded fallon my zuriels for her zerker" thats where u got ur ags and stuff from now she's gone and she gave it to Dan u already have enough duped rares isn't that enough... And robin dont flame another person's opinion or statement..
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: i want my stuff back   i want my stuff back EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:51 pm

IM NOT A LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: i want my stuff back   i want my stuff back EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Well you were being a stupid cunt, because Fallon told me she bought the Zuriels off of you for her Zerker account, which you took all the items off of, including an Ags. Those items have not been yours for some time, and I find it shameful you withheld that information to try and scam Leo's items when they were rightly given to him. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want my stuff back   i want my stuff back Empty

Back to top Go down

i want my stuff back
Page 1 of 1