Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to donate?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zo

I would like to donate? Empty
PostSubject: I would like to donate?   I would like to donate? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 pm

So I would like to donate $50 to $300 but idk what to get I don't realy like an of the stuff there but the ags and many void can someone help me out?
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: I would like to donate?   I would like to donate? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:39 pm

If you go to heaven-pkz.org and click donate, you can donate for anything on that list, as many times as you would like. There aren't other options outside of that list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
zo

PostSubject: Re: I would like to donate?   I would like to donate? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:03 pm

I dint like it tho bc other server hve like claws mod admint and stuff wh don't u guys?

-----------------------------

what I was thinking of donateing for

admint $50
dragon claws $20
ags $20
yellow p hate or blue idk yet $15 or both $30
void $15 idk what set I would like to see stats if paul dose not mind
dark bow $10
all 99 stats $24 bc $1 for each one I think is fair

so idk how dose that sound Paul it is $154 idk but can paul plz post what u think and read ur pms plz Paul
Back to top Go down
zo

PostSubject: Re: I would like to donate?   I would like to donate? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:36 pm

Idk bc that a lot of money admint $50 mod $35 and he can demote them if they are abusing what do u think.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: I would like to donate?   I would like to donate? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:37 pm

You cannot donate for staff of any kind. It has been removed, as people have shown us they can't handle the privilege. The other items you'll have to talk with Paul about.
Back to top Go down
zo

PostSubject: Re: I would like to donate?   I would like to donate? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 am

Ok will u just tell him to read my p and pm me back bc I don't what the hole server reading how much am donateing it that cool
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: I would like to donate?   I would like to donate? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:00 am

Hey xxxman, thats right I checked the IPs. There is still no way your donating for mod even if you donate 500 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: I would like to donate?   I would like to donate? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:06 pm

You may donate for items not on listed on the donate list EXCEPT staff. Just pm me with the item and quantity but it must be a high amount not like a whip more like 10k pots or something.
Back to top Go down
zo

PostSubject: Re: I would like to donate?   I would like to donate? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 pm

ok i sent you a pm paul and i will be donteing soon in like 1 week to 2 weeks max i need to get the gife cards bc am out of money in my payple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to donate?   I would like to donate? Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to donate?
Page 1 of 1