Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step!

Go down 
+3
Leo
Ashley
Jigsaw Is Bk
7 posters

Did this help you?
Yes
Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! I_vote_lcap86%Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! I_vote_lcap14%Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! Empty
PostSubject: Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step!   Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:35 pm

This is a Jigsaw Is Bk Tutorial.

Ok,

This is going to be a guide for the VERY beginers with no exsperience, if you know the basics, move on to the lower part of the guide.

Step 1 : Loading the Program

Once you've got photoshop from a download link and unzipped it, load up the program doing this step. Im on vista so those on XP, I will post what to do as my brother is doing this at the same time.

In the unzip folder you will have something like this, it is a shortcut to use, right click and 'Run as Adminastrator', a message will pop-up asking you if you will allow or cancel the load up, click allow.
Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! Maxzc7

When the 'Terms and Conditions' appear, click accept
Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! K7mg5

Step 2 : The Setup

Now you will have the start-up screen for Photoshop CS4, if it does NOT look like this, then you have the wrong program.

For those of you that have this program, we will load up the main size that I recommend for the signature making, 700 pixels long by 200 pixels high, doing this will make a white box appear surrounded by grey, the white is what people will see when the picture is finished. To load up the box, click File, New and a box will appear enter the correct measurements as the picture will show, click Ok. You are now ready to create a Signature.
Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 29qbfr4

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 2s186e1

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! D7in7

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 20fufb9

Step 3 : Images

To get hold of images with no background, you do one of two things, get a picture and use the rubber tool and remove the background, or go to www.planetrenders.net (Note : you have to register on this site to use the search bar.) and they have some ready-made pictures, if you do use your own picture, once you have removed the background, save it as .png, so it doesnt add a blank background back in, meaning you then have to do it again.

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 10qfiom

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 24wsk6g

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 2lkvfnq

Step 4 : Backgrounds

Backgrounds can be found almost anywere, use you know how and search google for the kind of picture you are looking to have as a background, for those of you that wish to have a self made background there are a few things you can do.

1. Draw your own.
2. Use some in the program with effects.
3. Fill tool, cover it in one colour.

For step 2, I am going to demonstrate how to make these happen, using the 'Clouds' as an example, if anyone has seem some of my sigantures, this is one of my favorate backgrounds to usee.

First get your basic 700 by 200 signature base and go to 'Filter, Render, Clouds'. Then it will appear on the signature as clounds.

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! Sdz97d

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 312fp6q

Step 5 : Texts

The best way to get text that you wish if to go to, www.dafont.com , look for a text you like or use the search bar to find a kind of text, such as searching 'Transformers' brings up the transformers text. Click the download button, once downloaded, unzip it and you will have a file, right click it and click 'Install'. When you use the text in Photoshop from now on, you will be able to use the text you have downloaded.

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 2vjuezb

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 2e6cv8o

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! Vpxaq9

Step 6 : Effects

There are what make the sigantures diffrent to normal pictures, that little extra you add into the picture, this is why I said use .png images, because the effects use the edges as a guide line, if you have a image with a black background, it goes round the background rather then the image. Here is how to add effects to you signatures. Select the image or text you wish to add effects too, and click the 'FX' button at the bottem of the 'Layers' section. Then you can choose the effects and what colours, overlays of images, adding shadows and much more, this is a little trial and error, some effects look good but then adding another can make it look awful, try diffrent things till you get what you want.

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 2yo34hw

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 200r4zq

Step 7 : Finishing Up

Once you have your signature, you need to do two things, save a Photoshop copy, in-case you want to come back and edit it again. And a .jpeg copy, which you can upload into tinypic, and then fourms to be your signature. The pictures below show how to do both.

Note : You will have to save it TWICE, using 'Save as...' both times.

First time:
Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! 2hmq1dc

Second time :
Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! Qyzi95

Hope this guide helped you into making your very first signature, who knows, you may become one of the greatest on the fourms. Good Luck!

I have put alot of work into this, could I ask for this to be Sticky because this took almost 3 Hours to make, I would like some credit. Thank You.

Once you've made a signature, use my second guide to learn how to put your signature on Fourms!
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/guides-f5/how-to-attach-and-upload-a-signature-5-simple-steps-t240.htm

Last edited by Jigsaw Is Bk on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step!   Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Nice guide I usually start off with a transparent background instead of white and save as a .png for quality sake lol but great guide!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step!   Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:34 pm

JUST WAT I WANTED THANKS!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step!   Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Good guide keep it up jigsaw.
Back to top Go down
Pk Zerker
Pk Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step!   Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:27 am

Awesomee guide jigsaw, hope you keep em coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org
InfamousPk
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step!   Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Pretty Sexy :O, I'll Post Some Of My "Goodies" Later :O
Back to top Go down
http://Sex.Com
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

PostSubject: nice   Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:16 am

nice quit 10/10
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

PostSubject: Re: Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step!   Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:57 am

Amazing guide man!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step!   Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step! Empty

Back to top Go down

Using Photoshop! Ultimate Guide! Step by Step!
Page 1 of 1