Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!!   D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:07 am

So on the old forms I had d claws make them drop or make it so that they like 100k points in pvp shop

If they are to drop make it so that it hard to get them as a drop and it as like 2k hp nothing 2 extream ware u need a addment to xtele u to him bc that cheep but ya post what u think .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so for the pvp points I hate it bc the - is bot fair all people with - should just be 0 bc that not right I meat someone who was -69k realy how are u going to get that up now or if so - stops at 1k or someing bc then people who are - a lot can't get one thing for the shop.

Can we get 500 ec kill or 400 points if they drop someing if not then 100 or 200 Is good.

This to add to pvp shop

add d kit back
add all spirt shild ( blk I think put this idk if he did then here it is )
make claws lower ( I said that up there )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rares shop back

Can we have a rares shop u could pvp points form it or make like ware u have to go kill mosters and get points.

Stuff in it.

Sant hat
all p hats
d kit if not in pvp shop
h masks
all other rates u droped at the d party not ags and void just the costem times.
Dc hat
death cape ( I think someone said that but had it here )
top hate ( blk said that add it here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

paul won't read this I kno but post what u think I like a lot them.

Thank you
xxxmanxxxx
Lorenzo
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!!   D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Again...learn to spell, quit giving stupid idea's, you only post when you lose somethng, and you stole these idea's from me and blk.
Back to top Go down
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!!   D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Whats the point in a rares shop? Nothing will be Rare? :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!!   D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Taxxi wrote:
Whats the point in a rares shop? Nothing will be Rare? :lol!:

First, lolz, and second, the rare shop is NEVER being re-added to this server. Our community made it abundantly clear they could not handle the privilege, because we had dupes everywhere. Sorry that some people ruined it for everyone, but that decision stands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

PostSubject: Re: D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!!   D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Actually I just said add top hat I never said add it to a store. If everyone could buy one then its not rare.
Back to top Go down
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

PostSubject: Re: D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!!   D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Blk Shadow43 wrote:
Actually I just said add top hat I never said add it to a store. If everyone could buy one then its not rare.

Ya true but Gabd what did people do explane. Don't get what or saying???
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!!   D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Ya true but Gabd what did people do explane. Don't get what or saying???[/quote]

Players took the rare items they bought, and duplicated them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!!   D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

D claws, pvp shop points, and rare shops!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1