Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xuo for mod

Go down 
2 posters

Do you think i would be a good Moderator?
Yes
Xuo for mod I_vote_lcap100%Xuo for mod I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
no
Xuo for mod I_vote_lcap0%Xuo for mod I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Xuo
Starter
Starter

Xuo for mod Empty
PostSubject: Xuo for mod   Xuo for mod EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:54 pm

What is your real name?
My real name is Jose. Mexican? no hahaa i was born in USA but Cuban parents Smile

What is your location and time you are on?

I currently live in Hialeah, Florida which is eastern time.

Have you been Moderator or Admin at any other community?
Thankfully, I've had. I've been moderator on Twisted scape. Don't know if any off you know. Well i was promoted to moderator by one off their admins. that was back when the server was perfect. no duping item prices very very fair and there were well over 400 people playing. i did a really good job for about a month and got promoted to admin. that was a great moment because it means i did my job well but at that point, somebody had fucked up everything. more then half the server had mod. everyone and everything got fucked up and i didn't want to take the responsibility because what had happened in the server was ridiculous. so i told him to demote me. I'm still a current mod after all the server mods were wiped out the server is doing good atm but i don't play it as i got hacked somehow...

What else can you do for us?
I'm a very respectful and helpful person, even so that Jagex themselves from real runescape gave me moderator status on my account. My accounts name is Cloudo54. i think that's a really good thing to say in this application because it shows you guys I'm trustworthy and very loyal.

Do you have any experience in any codes?

like commands for mods/admins i know but coding stuff? unfortunately I've never learned them but if some one is willing to teach me, id be more then thankful

How many hours a day do you play for?

i guess you can call me a no-lifer. i usually play a good 10 hours or more Smile

How long have you played for?

Runescape? for about 3 years been moderator for a few months now but the server itselfs, a week i really like it and it seems still new. with a little more time and hard work the server can come alive even though it already it. and i would love to help in that Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

Xuo for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xuo for mod   Xuo for mod EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Look, it's a nice app and all, and it appears you put at least some thought into it, but it wouldn't be fair to let this stay up seeing as you don't have the requirements.

Also, we currently have plenty of forum mods, and have no need for another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/

Xuo for mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven-Pkz :: Applications :: Forums-
Jump to: