Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

drop party

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mechnoid
Starter
Starter

drop party Empty
PostSubject: drop party   drop party EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Sry Paul, but i cant help but feel screwed !! You posted a countdown on the main page and didnt even follow it. I vote everyday as soon as i log in, have gotten ppl to vote that dont even play, and do to not following your own timer i missed out on the party. Even worse ppl that just started playing and aren't registered and have added maybe 1 or 2 votes are now walking around with rare/expensive items. I even got my parents to vote and you dont want to know what i went thru to walk them thru finding the site to vote, it literally took a half hour !
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

drop party Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop party   drop party EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 am

Paul if you read thes I think you should give mech a small reward for his passion n hard work the man is 40 his parents must be at least 50. You guys might think it's funny or w/e that he is old and plays but I'm sure you'll all have things you enjoy to do. So when you're 50 and you want to be a male stripper i'm sure you would like to be respected of your likings. I think mechnoid is pretty dedicated to get his elderly parents voting for a game. Though this is my opinion true or not I still believe in it.
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

drop party Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop party   drop party EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:48 am

I'm sorry, but I think this is just a scam for the kid to get items.
Inless he shows proof of himself and his parents, with a screeny of the vote, I don't believe this one bit.
Back to top Go down
mechnoid
Starter
Starter

drop party Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop party   drop party EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:46 am

Thanks for the support Swag. And as far as a screenie, rofl it took a half hour to walk them thru it over the phone, no idea how long to get them to take a screenie and to post it, and I was just getting votes, didnt think we needed to take screenie of each one. And the point here is there was a countdown timer set for the party that was NOT followed. When I sat down to log in the main page said there was 10 minutes till the drop party, so its not like I was looking at the wrong time zone. btw i0wn3v3ry may i see screenie of your votes ????? Rofl Didnt think so.
Back to top Go down
wilson476
wilson476

drop party Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop party   drop party EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:54 am

mechnoid wrote:
Thanks for the support Swag. And as far as a screenie, rofl it took a half hour to walk them thru it over the phone, no idea how long to get them to take a screenie and to post it, and I was just getting votes, didnt think we needed to take screenie of each one. And the point here is there was a countdown timer set for the party that was NOT followed. When I sat down to log in the main page said there was 10 minutes till the drop party, so its not like I was looking at the wrong time zone. btw i0wn3v3ry may i see screenie of your votes ????? Rofl Didnt think so.

I lol'd irl to that reply.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

drop party Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop party   drop party EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 am

The timer is different for all time zones. I did it for my time zone. I said that in the main post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

drop party Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop party   drop party Empty

Back to top Go down

drop party
Page 1 of 1